Snake Man Attacks Snake Man Attacks

Wooo Snake Man!

Yeah, I love Snake Man, so I had to check this out when I saw the name. Great animation, though I don't recall Proto Man actually HELPING during any battles in the game... lazy "mysterious" brother.

David & Goliath David & Goliath

excellent

Funny. I like it.

Megaman Next - The Game Megaman Next - The Game

uh...

yeah, I'm HJE-Cobra. I'm sorry. That's my little game demo Reaper4957 posted a link to. He's... a bit odd. It's nowhere near finished, and only one robot stage works at all. And no, I don't think MM Next is stolen off mine, as they are quite different, and just draw from the same source.
By the by, looks like a nice game, here. How'd you get it to run so fast? I mean, mine is still in development, and I'd swear it's getting slowdowns already...

maelstormm responds:

Don't worry about that fucking retard, though I can't imagine why you'd want to be around an obnoxious piece of retarded shit like that. I used the link and it did look like quite a well engine you're developing, already getting ahead of mine in alot of areas. The slowdown is probably due to the size of the stage. That's why I scrapped my original setup and used the little "next" signs to keep the parts it needed to run down. Feel free to email me about it, even though I won't give away the parts that I busted my ass over.